Monday, April 29, 2013

So Many Emotions

I can't even begin to describe all the feelings going on inside me.



I have always wanted to have children and a family, I just didn't think it would have happened so quickly. I guess with the chaos of this world I live in, a happy little miracle came along to slow me down and get my priorities back in check. (that means no more last minute Vegas trips for a long time)

I thought that starting this blog will help me figure out being a first time mom and that by sharing my experience, I can maybe also help some other first timers along the way.


I think that my husband is actually handling this better than me and he worries about EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

I think I am more freaked out about my body changing right now on top of anything else. Yes, I scared about getting fat. I know that it is only natural (and healthy) to gain weight during pregnancy, I mean I am carrying my child growing inside me. I think I'm just scared of putting on too much weight.

So this week, I am going to look into exercises I can do at home or classes that I may be able to take (but of course wait until I get the all clear from my doctor). I remember when my mother was pregnant with my sister, she continued going to her weekly karate class up until 8 months! (or when her teacher told her that he did not want to delivery her child)

I just want to keep myself in shape during this pregnancy as much as I can for the baby (and for myself of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment