Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crave or Save: Diaper Bags



I felt as if I should start bringing in some of the "fashion" aspect to this blog. I thought a good way to start tying in the subject, which I base my whole career off of, would be showing items that are to die for, which are those items that maybe mommy shouldn't be spending on herself anymore, and those items that aren't too pricey.

I started looking for baby supplies and first thing I think of? Man, I want a really nice diaper bag! Hence, I found that my main man Marc Jacobs would not fail me now since I really can't be buying a new purse anytime soon. This diaper bag is a must have! I just love the print, the size, and comes with a matching changing pad! (I'm sold!!)
Now, I realize not every mom can afford to spend this amount on a diaper bag so I hunted to find something like it that was more affordable. I couldn't find a bag that had a similar print, so I looked for one that had an abstract print here.


No comments:

Post a Comment