Saturday, June 15, 2013

13 Weeks



Yay! This is my last week of my first trimester! I can't believe it! I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and baby's heartbeat is strong and ultrasound results came back a-Okay. Even though my bump is still small, I've noticed the difference. (but I hate to part with my belly ring soon.. grr) Now I just can't wait until our next ultrasound so we can find out the sex of the baby!!!

Fun facts about baby:

baby is forming vocal cords and teeth!
already forming teeny tiny fingerprints
intestines are moving from the umbicial cord to baby's tummy
constantly moving around (even though I can't feel it yet)


Not so fun facts about mommy:

still feeling nausea 
always tired
craving salty foods and carbs
happy when I don't have a headache (which is never)

No comments:

Post a Comment