Sunday, May 19, 2013

Workout Plan


I found this great workout plan that I'm going to start doing to keep me fit and healthy during my pregnancy. And I'm going to make my husband work out with me.
Since our wedding this past September, we haven't really focused on working out. I guess all the stress and working out before hand caught up to us and we got a little lazy. Now that I'm pregnant, there should be no excuses for not taking care of myself. It's not just me anymore.

I found this workout plan here. And it looks fairly easy, and won't take long. It's perfect for someone like me who has a busy schedule with work.

I want to keep researching and find some more easy workouts that I can do especially water workouts to do since summer is right around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment