Monday, May 13, 2013

Week by Week


I wanted to start giving picture updates as the weeks progress and Baby Brey starts to show!

I wanted to be creative with my baby bump pictures and to share with everyone. I haven't taken a weekly picture of my belly yet and I haven't made the chalkboard (that I've seen on Pinterest a million times) that I wanted to write the week and the size of the baby on to hold when I take my pictures.

This week I hit 9 weeks! I have my next doctors appointment this week and I am trying to get ready for it and think of any questions that I have (which I know I will probably have a bunch by time my appointment comes around).

I just can't wait for my first ultrasound! I need to see this life growing inside me with my own eyes. It's still a shock to me that I'm pregnant (believe it or not) and I just want that proof that everything is fine and baby is healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment