Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baking Like a Housewife

Now, I probably am the farthest from being a stay at home wife/mom anytime soon, but lately I just have felt like I needed to get some practice in. I'm not sure if it's because there's a little baby Brey on the way, but I just want to start doing stuff around the house like any stay at home wife would do. (Am I nuts?)

Saturday is when it all started, my husband had work until noon, so I decided to get up early, take a shower, did laundry/cleaned, and baked (Am I feeling ok?!) I never do this, I usually pull my husband into cleaning and it will be late at night on a Sunday so that when Monday comes around the place isn't a mess.(I guess those motherly instincts kick in early)

I made a Frozen Lemonade Pie. From scratch. By myself (with some help from this recipe.) ekkk!


Graham cracker crust (mmmmm)

I think I was more excited I made whipped cream ;)


Making the topping (Any berries will do)

It was a little too sweet but it tasted great for a first timer



No comments:

Post a Comment