Sunday, September 21, 2014

Summer Came and Went...

I promised myself I would blog more and I'm beyond guilty of pushing it aside all summer. I still can't believe it is already close to the end of September! When did this happen?! I hope everyone enjoyed their summer. Ours was a VERY HOT one, so hot that half the time I didn't want to do anything. But the summer didn't go totally unnoticed. We had trips to the park, afternoons by the pool, days at the mall (when it was just too hot), and of course Easton's first trip to New York. So I guess it wasn't that much of a bust. Being in California, it feels like summer never ends (especially with the heat wave we just had the past two weeks!). Here are some pictures that sum up some of the fun we had this summer. I'm just more upset that we didn't get to everything on my list! My goal is to get some more of that stuff done before October.










No comments:

Post a Comment