Monday, September 29, 2014

Skeletons and Mini Pumpkins

I can't believe this coming week starts the last week of September! When did that happen?! But I'm so excited my favorite time of the year has finally arrived - Fall and HALLOWEEN! I just LOVE this holiday, always have since I was a little kid. I am so exciting about dressing up Easton for his first Halloween. I'm still brainstorming ideas for his costume and I can't wait to get started on making it. But until then I'm going to stock up on some seasonal items for him!

I cannot get over how cute these skeleton pi's are on him. Right now, Old Navy has a baby sale going on (score) everything is really affordable and great deals. I like the sizing on the baby clothes at Old Navy. He seems not to grow out of it as fast as some others. He most likely won't be wearing these too often even though I would like him to wear these to bed all October long, it's just too hot still here in So Cal.

Here are some of my other favorites for baby's first Halloween style. I know that he would ruin his costume if it was in it all day. Knowing me, I will probably change him into multiple Halloween outfits.  I hope everyone's ready for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment