Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weeks 18 & 19

I'm a little behind on posting weekly updates. I've just been so busy between work and being a mommy. Hopefully I catch up soon... So here's 18 & 19

How far along? 18 & 19 weeks
Gender: finding out at next ultrasound
Maternity clothes:  some, actually need to get a belly band since I can't zip my jean shorts anymore :/
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: better than last week, but still waking up throughout the night
Best moment of the week: Easton holding my belly (even though I know he's too young to understand)
Worst moment of the week: not being able to fall asleep from the pain in my back
Miss Anything? drinking a ton of coffee to get me through the day
Movement: lots of kicks after meals and while I'm relaxing on the couch
Food Cravings: Rocket Pop fro yo from Yogurtland ! 
Food Dislikes: turkey 
Symptoms: hip aches, back aches
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: touch and go with my emotions this time around. the day can start off happy and anything can just set me off and then I'm in a horrible mood for the rest of the day. I hate not being able to control my hormones or emotions ughhh
Looking forward to:  finding out the gender of baby #2 at our next ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment