Monday, October 14, 2013

30 Weeks

It's been awhile since I did a weekly post with the bump. I've been so crazy been work, baby, and my trip last week to New York that I lost track of time. Before I knew it, I was 2 weeks into my third trimester. We are in the home stretch now!
How far along? 30 weeks
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes: purchasing a couple of long sleeve tops
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleepless nights :(
Best moment of the week: purchasing more things for little man and organizing all of his stuff, making this feel so much more real that he will be here soon
Miss Anything? junk food and sweets (I'm trying so hard to stay away) and espresso drinks
Movement: he is a lot more active than before and the kicks are a lot harder. I think he may have already turned since I feel kicking close to my ribs
Food Cravings: mexican food and ice cream
Symptoms: Back aches & hip aches still, just uncomfortable over all
Belly button in or out? blending flat with my stomach but not out yet
Wedding rings on or off? wedding band doesn't fit, just engagement ring
Happy or Moody most of the time: weird moods, I'll be happy and than want to ripe someone's head off
Looking forward to:  our 31 week appointment and my ultrasound coming up, since I get to see my little man again! I'm also excited for my maternity shoot coming up at the end of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment