Sunday, October 27, 2013

32 Weeks

This past week has been completely crazy between my husband AND dog both getting sick (ughhhh) I didn't do a chalkboard pic this week (oops) but I did have my maternity photo shoot this past weekend and it was so much fun, besides getting ice cold ocean water all over me. (post to follow) I am 8 months pregnant now! yay! =)
Hive & Honey Maxi dress

How far along? 32 weeks
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes: long sleeve tops from Old Navy
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: slept pretty good besides waking up to go to the bathroom, which feels like every 5 minutes
Best moment of the week: our maternity session down at Laguna Beach, it made me sooo excited about being pregnant and celebrating it, oh and the fact that little man was kicking the whole time too (I think he was excited also)
Miss Anything? everything that I shouldn't have. I just want a HUGE cup of coffee =(
Movement: After our ultrasound, it's confirmed he has turned getting ready to come out, this also means I have constant kicking in my rib cage ughhhh. But I love feeling him move
Food Cravings: ice pops and asian chicken salad
Symptoms: hip aches and heaviness in my chest
Belly button in or out? it's starting to pop out
Wedding rings on or off?  off =( fingers are swollen
Happy or Moody most of the time: pretty happy the whole week
Looking forward to:  Halloween =) and setting up an appointment for a 3d ultrasound. I NEED to see my little man again before he finally arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment