Saturday, October 12, 2013

29 Weeks: NY Edition

How far along? 29 weeks
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes: need to purchase some fall clothes
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: hard to sleep through the night
Best moment of the week: having my family able to feel little man's kicks while I was in NY
Miss Anything? alcohol (hehehe) and candy
Movement: he has been moving a lot more and i can see the movement now
Food Cravings: frozen yogurt, italian food
Symptoms: Back aches & hip aches
Belly button in or out? pushing forward, it doesn't look like a belly button anymore :(
Wedding rings on or off? still on but kinda tight
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy mood
Looking forward to: going through all the gifts we got for our little man and getting ready for his arrival.


Dress: A Pea in the Pod on sale (similar here) Shoes: Target (last year) Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

The past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. Work has been busy, had doctor appointments, celebrated our wedding anniversary, and went to New York for my baby shower. It was nice to finally be back home after a year but the trip always goes by to fast. I was just happy to be able to see my family and friends before my life is taken over by our little man. The weekend was packed with last minute party planning, setting up the room the night before, spending time with my brother and sister, visiting family, oh and trying to find an outfit for my shower. I have to say it is really hard to find maternity clothes that actually look fashionable and don't make you look even bigger than you are. Trying to find something that made me feel comfortable was almost impossible. I almost gave up and was very emotional (thank you pregnancy hormones) until my mom randomly found this A Pea in the Pod dress on a sale rack in Macy's. I am so happy that she did because it was so hot that day and I did not want to wear any of my other clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment