Sunday, September 15, 2013

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes:  h&m jeans and a couple of tops
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: broken up sleep, I wake up at least twice to go to the bathroom during the night
Best moment of the week: (1) waking up to little man kicking AFTER a full night of rest (2) when I was having a bad day at work, my husband was texting me and called our little boy by his name..(meaning we FINALLY decided on a name!!)
Miss Anything? coffee, especially this past week
Movement: I love my active little man, I can feel more than just kicking now
Food Cravings: pickles, watermelon, salty (bad), sweets (bad), beef, and frozen yogurt
Symptoms: Back aches & hip aches
Belly button in or out? still in.. slowly pushing forward ekkkkk
Wedding rings on or off? still on :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy mood this week, besides being a little stressed at work
Looking forward to: starting to get more prepared for little man to arrive and decorating his section of the room

No comments:

Post a Comment