Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend in Photos

I hope everyone enjoyed their "last weekend" of summer. The past week in So Cal has been killer (this heat and pregnancy do not mix). Our weekend of course was filled with relaxing, food, and trying to attempt to sit by the pool (barely lasted that long because of the heat). Thank god for a three day weekend, it was much needed. I am over this heat already. I am VERY excited for Fall, being that it is my favorite season, and includes a lot of my favorite things (FOOTBALL! and holidays).

A morning stroll through town, missing Starbucks


Couldn't decide on nail color, so I did all three ;)


Baked some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. yum.
On our drive to BabiesRus, the sky was just gorgeous
Tank didn't find it as funny as I did when I tried some of the baby's clothes on him :) hahaha
Attempting to cool down in the pool. Bathing suit from Target (top.bottom)
Fresh watermelon after being in the hot sun was AMAZING


I can't wait for this weather to start cooling down and being able to start posting about all things FALL! Hope everyone has a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment