Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello (Football) September


September only means two things: FOOTBALL and fall time.

I'm actually VERY excited that the NFL season is FINALLY here! Today was the Sunday opening of the season and I think this was the first time I actually sat and watched all the games all day (I have a fantasy team, so I need to pay more attention) Of course the SF 49ers won! Hell yeahhhhh!!!! 


I think I am more excited than my husband is to have our little guy dressed head to toe in 49er gear on Sundays. He will be born towards the end of the season and playoffs, so of course the most exciting time of the football season.

I like to get totally into holidays and the opening games are definitely considered a holiday in my book. I even got our food in the spirit of the season. I of course had to make my husband all his favorite "football foods" even though I should be staying far away from them.


I count this as the official first weekend of September and I can not wait for the Indian Summer to go away and for "fall" weather to come to So Cal. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment