Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nursery Planning Continued

Now that it is getting closer to little man's arrival, we are starting to figure out how to make him fit into our bedroom. We started getting the main items of furniture already and just waiting to put it all together once we rearrange our furniture. After a couple of different options thrown around, we found the best way to fit all the furniture together that will make us feel like we still have room to move around.



 I have been thinking of themes for the baby like the ones I started talking about in my first nursery post, and I am trying to narrow down ideas and make everything in our room coordinate.
I just can't seem to make up my mind! I think I've been looking too much on Pinterest since I keep finding cute room ideas every time I go on. I'm going to try my hardest to wait until the furniture is put together and the room is set up before I start getting all this decor. I also wanted to try to wait until after my baby shower, so that I don't over buy stuff.


I have realized that I cannot stay away from the chevron theme. So it looks like that is going to be the main focus for bedding and curtains in our room. I'm going to keep our bedding for our bed neutral so that I can have more fun with all the decor for the baby. I think I also like having owls involved somehow. I found art posters that I will print on card stock and frame for the walls. I also really wanted to hang pom-poms on the ceiling, but I'm not sure if I will do it yet. We don't have that much room to go too crazy in decorating, so I'm going to have to do a little at a time.

I am just SO excited to start getting our apartment ready for our little man (and I can't wait til I can hold him).

No comments:

Post a Comment