Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nursery Planning

This whole planning the baby's nursery has been really stressing me out lately, especially since we are currently living in a one bedroom apartment. Now that I've hit my half way mark, (20 weeks preggo today to be exact) I really want to make sure we get done as much as we can before I get to big to move or want to do anything. Since we need to fit our newest member of the family into our room for the time being, we are definitely going to have to rearrange the way our room is set up.

All I have to say is, Thank God for Pinterest! I don't know what we used to do without it! It definitely helps me plan out my own ideas as well as finding new ideas from other people. I have started planning out my ideas for how I want the baby's section of the room to be. You can see some more of what I found on my Baby Nursery Ideas Pinterest page.

I found that I have a reoccurring theme going.

1. I love the color theme of aqua, grey, and white (with maybe hints of green)
photo via be lovely


2. Having a changing pad on top of baby's dresser and some sort of wall art over it
photo found on pinterest



3. I am just a little OBSESSED with chevron 
photo via chic & cheap nursery


I can't wait until I get started and get all of the baby's stuff set up! (and to also figure out how to get everything to fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment