Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer To-do List


Since this is my last summer as a childless woman I wanted to make this summer count. I usually always have things that I want to do each summer, but this year I really want to try my best to complete my whole list (even if some of the items are centered around being preggo)

1. Take a weekend trip to San Francisco (maybe a "babymoon")
2. Bring Tank to a doggy park/beach
3. Try preggo yoga
4. Plan how to redesign our bedroom to fit the little one
5. Re-organize all our closets
6. Do some DIY projects
7. Get my etsy shop up and running
8. Take a trip to Mood Fabrics to buy fabrics to make some baby accessories
9. Spend a weekend by the beach
10. Go to different cafes in LA to do Sunday Brunches
11. Visit different museums around LA that I haven't been to

I'm sure there are other things that I have forgotten to add to this list. I can't wait to complete my list and share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment