Thursday, July 4, 2013

Week 15 & 16


This past week and a half has been pretty busy. I have had no time to even sit and relax after work, I was so exhausted. I am very happy for the four day weekend that's for sure. I can't believe that I have hit 16 weeks today! My bump is definitely growing and showing more. My skin is definitely stretching, as it is sooo itchy all the time. I have been putting on my coco butter lotion everyday. (No sketch marks for this girl!) I finally don't have morning sickness or nausea 24/7, and I'm feeling a lot better (Thank god I'm out of the first trimester) I weighted myself at home the other night because this past week I've felt A LOT heavier, and it turns out my total weight gain so far is 7lbs (I'm already 150, I've never been 150 lbs... ekkkk! Ohh pregnancy..)

Fun facts about baby at 15 weeks
Baby is the size of an orange
I can't feel it yet, but baby is squirming a lot in my belly
Baby's joints and limbs can all move now
Baby might even get the hiccups

Not so fun facts about mommy at 15 weeks
Heartburn! after every meal
Feeling frisky for the first time in months


Fun facts about baby at 16 weeks
Baby is the size of an avocado
Tiny bones are forming in baby's ears, so (he or she) can start hearing my voice
Baby is forming taste buds
Baby is growing hair, lashes, and eyebrows

(Not so) Fun facts about mommy at 16 weeks
Back aches! all the time! (Especially after working all day)
Bigger boobs (hey now!)
Forgetfulness (Preggo brain)
Will start feeling baby move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment