Monday, July 29, 2013

19 Weeks


I cannot believe that I am already half way through this pregnancy! I feel like it was yesterday that I found out that I was even going to have a baby. The time really does fly and I feel like I got barely anything ready for baby boy. We did start our registry (will make a post about this later) and figuring out what we will really need since our apartment is small and now trying to fit a third human in there is just stressful enough. I know it will all work out, just need to breathe!
I have my next doctor's apointment next week and we will be going over the ultrasound from two weeks ago. I will also be discussing our plans for future and searching for a pediatrician. I'm not going to lie, I just want to hear my little man's heartbeat again! It's the greatest feeling ever.
As for my body, I haven't been feeling the greatest lately. It's hard sleeping at night and it's getting harder to do my usual routine around the apartment. (like washing dishes, how is this getting difficult?!) I can feel my stomach growing now and it is cramping up a bit. (I should be feeling the little one moving around soon) I'm just trying to take it easy and not over do it with cleaning around the apartment or over do it at work.

Here's to another week down! xo



Fun Facts About Baby at 19 Weeks
Baby boy is the size of a mango (and growing!)
He is working on his five senses. Nerve cells for his senses are developing in his brain.

Not So Fun Facts About Mommy at 19 Weeks
Aches and pains in my abdomen from my muscles stretching
Leg cramps
Hip Pain. Whether I am sitting, standing, or laying down. (laying on my side with a pillow in between my knees is helping)
Feeling tired after activities that used to not bother me (like taking a walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment