Monday, July 22, 2013

18 Weeks.. It's A ...?!


It's a Boy!!!

Yes, my feeling was right. We are having a little baby boy and we couldn't be more excited! I have to say that sitting in the waiting room before my ultrasound appointment felt like a lifetime. I just wanted to know if my little baby Brey was a girl or boy. When the technician asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby, I don't know who said yes faster, me or my husband. And believe me our little boy had no shame, he let us know that all his boy parts were there. But besides that our little boy is growing and looks healthy! He's feet our right on my bladder which explains the cramping and frequent bathroom visits. I am just so in awe of my child already I just stare at the ultrasound picture every chance I get. My husband actually high-fived me as we walked out of the doctor's office and said "good job." (thanks i guess? ha)



Fun Facts About Baby at 18 Weeks
Baby is the size of a sweet potato
He is yawning, hiccuping, sucking, and swallowing
He's rolling, twisting, punching, and kicking
He is measuring about 5.6 inches and is growing rapidly

Not so Fun Facts About Mommy at 18 Weeks
Back aches
Swollen feet and hands
Trouble sleeping
Leg cramps
Feeling baby's kicks!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment