Monday, August 5, 2013

20 Weeks


This past week has been pretty crazy. I have had a stressful work week, stressful personal matters, and that all lead to a late night ER visit. I was having pains late afternoon on Thursday and they just continually got worse as the night went on. I waited for my husband to get home and we decided it was best to go to the hospital just to make sure everything was fine. They wanted to make sure that I wasn't have contractions and that the baby was fine. They monitored me and gave me medicine to make my muscles in my stomach to calm down. I was able to go home around 1 am and I stayed home from work on Friday to give my body a rest. Baby just wanted to let mommy know that he was there.



The best highlight of the week was that I finally felt baby boy moving around. It's the most amazing feeling in the world, knowing that there is life growing inside of you. I honestly didn't know it was him moving around until I was at the hospital and I heard the baby moving around when they had me hooked up the monitors and I felt it at the same time.

I will definitely be making sure to take care of myself and to not get myself stressed out as much. I gotta make sure that little man is growing healthy because he is all that matters now.


Fun Facts About Baby at 20 Weeks
Baby is the size of a banana
He is working on his taste buds
He is now drinking several ounces of amniotic fluid each day

Not So Fun Facts About Mommy at 20 Weeks
Shortness of breath
Leg cramps
Mild swelling
Heartburn

No comments:

Post a Comment