Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend in Photos

Our weekend was pretty relaxed, we didn't do anything too crazy besides me going to the beach on Saturday and my husband and I catching up on all our TV shows. (True Blood season finale was tonight, yay!) I had a pretty busy week and wasn't able to post anything else. I'm really going to start trying to get more about my whole experience on the blog. Posts about all my baby planning will be coming soon!! Here's just a few photos from our not so exciting weekend.

I would just love to live by the beach. Santa Monica is such a great area and the beach is amazing. This made my Saturday.

I wore my bump proud (with no belly ring :( so sad) and got some sun for the first time this whole summer at Santa Monica beach with a good friend of mine (post to follow)

Tank is tall enough to reach the window and look out. He was waiting for my husband to come home from the grocery store.

Out on our family walk we do every Sunday night around the neighborhood. Tank made a new friend along the way.

The moon coming out when we were getting back from our walk. It looked a lot brighter than in the photo.


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment