Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend in Photos

This past weekend was actually VERY exhausting. I was planning on just relaxing and not really going out however, it seemed like the whole weekend was spent outside. I'm not complaining, I just was not prepared.

We spent Saturday afternoon at the park with Tank and he loved every moment of it. He got a little crazy when he saw some young boys throwing around a baseball (which became our sign to leave)


I also had the biggest craving for frozen yogurt and I probably got the largest size the had (this has been my pregnancy craving all summer)


I went down to Orange County on Sunday to visit my aunt and to pick up some baby clothes and maternity clothes that my cousin gave me to look through. We ended up going down to Corona Del Mar Beach to start looking for locations where I want to take my maternity photos.
It was so relaxing to be able to put my toes in the sand and walk along the water. I just could not get over all the beautiful houses along the beach (ahh one day) and all the scenery made this beach a great option for the maternity photo shoot. Seeing this view, who wouldn't want to be on the west coast?




Overall it was a good weekend, I got as much rest as I could and I am just trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can. Baby boy has been very active and I actually felt him kick my hand Sunday night. It was the greatest moment.

Hope everyone has a good week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment