Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fall Fashion Essentials

one.2.three.4.five.6.seven.8.nine.10.eleven.12.thirteen

I know it's still August, however I CANNOT wait for fall clothing and weather. The one thing I miss about living on the East Coast are the seasons, fall being my favorite. September is still really hot here in California (Indian summer), but we start to cool down at night and towards the end of September (hopefully). All I can say is I am so ready to put away the flip flops and start wearing boots and flats. Since I'm already 23 weeks pregnant (and counting) I am going to have to get a few fall essentials to get me through until December. I'm actually happy that living in California we still get days that are warmer and I can get away with wearing my summer clothes. I started searching the web and kept my search narrow. I was looking for affordable brands that won't break the bank too much. I am soooo in love with the fact that we can now shop online at H&M. I was so surprised that I actually like a lot of their maternity clothes, and they focus on the basics! I did also find some things on Gap's site as well but I'm not sure what sizes I would be there. I already have the maternity jeans from H&M and I LOVEEEE them! I think I might by one more pair to get me through fall.

When I was looking for clothes, it's only normal to start always looking for accessories. I found this clutch on Shopbop and I really can't afford to be buying myself things extra since we need to save for baby, so I decided that this will be my next DIY project. I already have a bunch of leather fabric just waiting to be sewn into something. I might as well make myself a fun clutch!!

I might do a couple of more posts about fall fashion once labor passes and the fall weather hopefully starts to make its way to California. I hope that I can show that even pregnant women can have fun with fashion.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment