Sunday, September 1, 2013

24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes: H&M maternity jeans and a I have been buying a size larger for shirts
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: the past two weeks I haven't been having the best sleep, not comfortable and the past couple of days the heat has been getting to me
Best moment this week: when little man kicked hard enough for Tank to feel him while he was laying on my lap and he looked at me with the most confused face
Miss Anything? COFFEE and I was craving watermelon vodka :(
Movement: He is very active and I swear while we were watching the Justin Timberlake's VMA performance last week, he was dancing around inside the entire time (and so was I)
Food cravings: frozen yogurt and pizza
Symptoms: feet and hands are starting to get swollen everyday (I think it has a lot to do with the heat wave) and lower back pain
Belly Button in or out? still in but I can tell it's starting to push outwards
Wedding rings on or off? the past two days off since the heat is making me swollen
Happy or Moody most of the time: I can get moody if I don't get to bed on time
Looking forward to: my next doctor's appt and hopefully getting better sleep this week


I decided to switch it up and I found this on another blog I follow and thought it would be fun to start doing this in my weekly updates.

This past week has been very crazy at work and I am so so happy that I have a 3 day weekend to be able to relax and try to catch up on sleep. The sleep part isn't happening since the heat wave that we have been having is making it hard to sleep in our bedroom. (so much for being september, thank you So Cal) I have not been comfortable in any clothing that I own besides the fact that I'm getting too big for a lot of my stuff. I was looking forward to fall clothes shopping, but it looks like that won't be happening anytime soon. Baby boy really NEEDS a name. I want to be able to call him by his name than calling him baby boy every week. I also want to start getting his section of our room set up. My husband and I just cannot agree on a name, we actually stopped talking about it because neither one or us will back down, but we are getting down to crunch time and I just want this settled. I love the fact that I can feel him moving around a lot more, but not when it wakes me up from a much needed nap.

Here's to another week down xo

No comments:

Post a Comment