Sunday, September 8, 2013

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks and 4 days
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes:  haven't purchased anymore recently, but I can tell I will need to soon
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I cannot get a full night of rest, I've been waking up to baby boy kicking a couple of times
Best moment of the week: I was talking to a good friend back home about what I want his name to be, and he started kicking like crazy when I would say the name (...it's a sign) and when we put together his crib
Miss Anything? doctor said I need to watch what I eat so I don't gain too much weight, so I'm staying away from sweets :(
Movement: I can actually feel him more now when he's just moving around and not just kicking me in the gut repeatedly
Food Cravings: Mexican
Symptoms: Back aches, hip aches, feet aches... 
Belly button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? still on :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: recently I've been moody (I was called the exorcist twice at work this past week)
Looking forward to: my baby shower next month :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment