Monday, November 11, 2013

34 Weeks

I canNOT believe that it is ALREADY 34 weeks! I am almost full-term! Little man is coming so soon! I have been super busy with my husband being sick and work being crazy since I am leaving in a week and a half and want to make sure everything is in order before I go. I feel so guilty that I haven't been posting more on the blog. (I will be redesigning and blogging a lot more during my maternity leave and when little man is here!)



How far along? 34 weeks
Gender: boy
Maternity clothes: haven't purchased anything recently
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: slept is getting harder and I'm getting more uncomfortable
Best moment of the week: feeling my little man moving around so much more 
Miss Anything? sleeping through the night
Movement: TONSSS, he is sooooo active and I couldn't be happier
Food Cravings: mint chocolate chip ice cream
Symptoms: just feeling very huge and the extra weight is finally getting to me
Belly button in or out? slowly making it's way out but is still "in"
Wedding rings on or off?  off =( 
Happy or Moody most of the time: good moods besides the lack of sleep
Looking forward to: my last week of work and then just being able to be at home getting ready for little man's arrival!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful, Allie. I can't believe he's almost here. I wish we were all closer. And...I love the white space and look forward to seeing whatever other changes you are making on the blog. I love you, niece.
    Aunt Sheila at Longings End :)

    ReplyDelete