Saturday, November 30, 2013

One Week Old

Today is Easton's one week birthday! I cannot believe that it has already been a week since I went into labor. He is just everything to me and my husband and I cannot wait to watch him grow (secretly wishing he can stay little)


He already has such a little personality and when he is awake is so active. Towards the end of this week he kept his eyes opened longer and was smiling (and laughing once). It is just amazing to finally have him in my arms. Not going to lie, this week has been pretty rough. Everyone (including Tank) has been adjusting to new sleep schedules (or lack there of), eating when we have the chance, waiting until the baby is asleep to do ANYTHING, and (trying) to not worry about the mess. It definitely is all worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment