Monday, November 25, 2013

36 Weeks



How far along? 36 weeks
Gender: BOY
Maternity clothes: I think that I will be purchasing some more (maternity) leggings NOTHING I wear is comfortable and everything is starting to feel tighter (even my maternity clothes)
Stretch marks? looks like I have a tiny stretch mark near my belly button ring hole
Sleep: seems like I get none at all during the night, I think its between my nerves and having to pee every 5 seconds
Best moment of the week: seeing all my coworkers' faces light up watching my stomach move while little man was moving around AND on my last day of work they threw me a surprise baby shower, it just made me feel so loved 
Worst moment of the week: throwing my back out and not being able to move (it was horrible) and peeing my pants when I sneezed (yes ladies, it actually happens)
Miss Anything? feeling comfortable
Movement: TONSSS, he's getting big and has less room to move around
Food Cravings: brownies and peppermint ANYTHING
Symptoms: exhausted, swollen fingers and feet (feet are normally swollen just at the end of the day if I was walking around or standing for awhile)
Belly button in or out? I don't think it can make up it's mind
Wedding rings on or off?  off
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been very moody lately and I wish I knew why (getting angry very easily (thank you hormones) I apologize to the husband multiple times...
Looking forward to: relaxing at home as much as I can before baby gets here. THANKSGIVING next week and all the yummy food, getting all our Christmas decorations out, and packing up the hostipal bags!! It's almost time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment