Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baby Shower of Happiness

Yesterday was my last day of work before Maternity leave started (yay!) and besides making sure all my work was in order before I left, my boss and coworkers threw me a little surprise (football themed) baby shower to send me off. I was not expecting any gifts but my design team bought baby boy his chevron bedding and one of the designers hand made the tassels to match the bedding so I can hang it up in the "nursery". The merchandising team bought us the Moby Wrap baby carrier my husband had his eyes on and our Tommee Tippee bottle starter kit. I also loved my adorable football themed diaper cake that they made, and the Oreo cake (yum!!!), it was prefect! I was so grateful for all of their thoughtfulness and love. It was a great day! I'm not going to know what to do with myself not being in the office for over 3 months, but I am just so excited that the reason I'm not working is because I will be welcoming my first child!






No comments:

Post a Comment