Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend in Photos

I haven't posted much lately on what we've been up to on the weekends and that's probably because I've been super exhausted and just wanting to stay home for the chance of getting energy to clean around the apartment. It's feeling a lot more like fall in LA and I just cannot wait for the holidays. Everywhere I'm going is showing their Christmas spirit a lot earlier than what I remember and I secretly LOVE it! I am trying to be good and waiting until the day AFTER Thanksgiving to put up all our Christmas decor, so I have some fall decor to hold me over. I have also been trying to just focus on getting baby stuff ready first.
My weekend started off horrible when I threw my back out on Friday morning and wasn't able to really get around anywhere until today. It was the worst! I'm still a little stiff and sore but at least I can walk without holding onto something.
Sunday has been a cheat day, I made french toast and had a peppermint white mocha (yum) and I picked up some peppermint brownie cake pops (which I may have to make myself for the holidays if I have time before baby boy gets here).




Here come the Holidays!!! I cannot wait since I have more to celebrate this year!! Hope everyone has a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment