Thursday, December 5, 2013

Merry December!

I am so excited that the holiday season is finally here! Even though I am a little bummed that Easton came early and wasn't born in my favorite month, but it just means less stress about going into labor on Christmas. Now it's time to get in the holiday spirit!

I of course have been watching ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas already and feel like a kid again! Here is the link to the schedule of shows/movies. I can't wait until Easton is old enough to start watching all the movies that I grew up with.
We put up our tree and decorations around the apartment today and  I'm so excited for us to start our family traditions. There is something about this time of year that is just so heart warming to me (and it could also be my hormones out of whack since giving birth).

I cannot wait for Christmas this year since it is Easton's first! It is upsetting that we can't be in New York with the rest of our family but at least we have each other, and that's all that matters right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment