Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hope everyone is enjoying time with their loved ones and getting ready for Santa to come!
We took Easton to meet Santa for the first time, it was so precious. We first went to The Grove but it was a FIVE HOUR wait to see Santa (No way in hell were we waiting!), so we went to another mall closer to home today. I can't wait until he is old enough to be excited about going to see Santa.
My mother-in-law has been an angel this past week and letting me and my husband catch up on sleep, and boy did I need it. Plus, she's been doing all the cooking, I am going to be so spoiled by time she leaves that I'm going to beg her to stay.

There are so many gifts under the tree for our little Easton from our family. We are all so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment