Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013

Boy, this year had been a crazy, amazing, jam packed year filled with lots of ups and some downs. As I reflect back on this past year, I remember how grateful I am for all of my blessings. My health, my husband, my son, and we can't forget about Tank. Living far from our family and friends is sometimes hard especially around the holidays, however we could not be happier with our life together.

This year by far has been the most eventful for me in a longtime. I was laid off  and rehired by my company in the span of a month, we spent weekends in Vegas, brought Tank into our lives, found out I was pregnant, and welcomed our son Easton. I still cannot believe all that has happened and I cannot wait for what's in store in 2014. I will definitely be making 2014 count. 


Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's and I will see you all in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment