Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mommy & Me Cozy Holiday Style

Mommies are always excited when they find out that they are having a girl that they can dress up and match with. Well, why can't mommy to that with her little man? I've noticed that baby boy fashion is almost none existent and you really need to search for adorable outfits and/or make it up on your own. This of course is my first holiday with Easton so I couldn't help but look around to find outfits for us both.

Since this Christmas we aren't seeing any family and just staying home (besides my mother-in-law coming to town), I didn't see the need to get fancy outfits for us to wear. Also, I have been so exhausted these past 3 weeks, I can't even think about wearing something other than sweats. I may talk myself into wearing jeans and look somewhat presentable for some pictures. I have just been so overwhelmed and in love with my son that I haven't even thought about what we would be wearing for our Christmas outfits. I think that staying comfortable and relaxed is how it's going to be this year. (Secretly hoping that I just stay in my PJ's all day) I thought that these outfits are perfect for getting some of the festive colors of the holiday in, but staying relaxed and not too dressed up (we will wait until next year to get all fancy).

With 10 days left until Christmas, I am just excited to finish wrapping little man's gifts and getting our apartment ready for my mother-in-law. I will be spending the next week listening to Christmas music and making some festive treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment