Monday, January 27, 2014

Be My Valentine

The past couple of days have been rough for my baby boy. He seems uncomfortable, has gas, and seems to have colic. None of us (including Tank have had much sleep. I also had a mini break down because I felt helpless. But in between all the chaos, I found the opportunity (when he wasn't crying) to try on his little Valentine's Day outfit I bought him last week. I am a hopeless romantic and always set the highest standards for the holiday in the past. Now as an adult I realized to take it down a notch.

My little man is such a heart breaker already. He just melts my heart. (No girl is ever going to be good enough haha) I just LOVE him so much, I never thought it would be possible to love someone to the degree I love my son. So of course when I found this onesie I couldn't say no. I hope he knows that he is going to be mommy's valentine until he's 18.

onesie and pants both from Old Navy *not on website similar styles here
I can't believe my little man is already holding himself up! It may only be for a couple of seconds at a time but it's still amazing!
I am so excited to show him off in his little outfit. If he still fits in it! He's growing so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment