Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Goodies

The beginning of February this year is fun filled including The 2014 Winter Olympics, New York Fashion Week, and of course Valentine's Day. As I LOVE talking about baby products (and searching for great ones) I feel my Valentine post should be (a little selfish) about mom. These are some of my top picks for the husbands to go run out and get their wife. Especially since being a new mommy, we always doing things for the baby and not for us, which is why Valentine's Day is a great excuse for me to think about myself.
The past couple of weeks have been hard because of a mix of things. Easton has colic (a new mom's worst nightmare), he got his 2 month shots along with the fever, and I have been sick. I haven't been sick in probably over a year, and I hate it. I never get sick living in LA compared to how often I could get sick back in NY. Now that I finally feel a little better, I am back on my computer searching for gifts I would LOVE to get.
babydoll nighty|Nail polish|Candle|Wallet|Pillow|Phone case|Pandora charm

No comments:

Post a Comment