Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Maternity Photos

I'm so excited to finally be able to share my maternity and newborn photos. I would have had them sooner, however the maddness of having a newborn has taken over my life. I really enjoyed my experience with both maternity and newborn sessions and think that if you have the opportunity to do it during your pregnancy and when you little one is born-go for it! My greatest piece of advice is to make sure your photographers are personable and professional. My photographers, Brian + Amanda Photographers, were everything I hoped they'd be. I worked with them for both sessions and I'm happy that I did. Especially since they actually care about the client and their little one. Being a new mommy and a newborn is tough stuff, you shouldn't get stressed and overwhelmed when you are trying to create memories. They are also very creative when it comes to newborn poses and that's one of the main reasons why I chose them. You can see my newborn photos in my post here.

My maternity session was done when I was 32 weeks pregnant, and I'm happy I didn't wait to do it later than that because walking on the beach was exhausting. I liked the fact that Brian was fast and got the shots done quickly (I knew it was to make sure we had enough daylight, but hey being pregnant is tiring) He made us feel comfortable and not feel stupid when we were posing. I am so happy that we picked to have them done at Laguna Beach, and the photos came out amazing! It's bittersweet for me taking them at the beach since me and my husband are both New Yorkers who met and fell in love in California.


I am so happy with my experience with Brian + Amanda Photographers. They take high quality photographs and they know exactly what they are doing. There is not one shot I did not approve of. You can check out their work on their Facebook page and find out more information on their website.
Now I just need to finish hanging all my pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment