Thursday, February 13, 2014

Easton's Newborn Photos

I am SO happy with Easton's newborn photographs. I of course would have loved to have taken a thousand different poses, but a newborn doesn't really have much expression besides a sleepy face. I again used Brian + Amanda Photographers since I just love their photographs and the creative they have with newborn shots. That was one of the first reasons I became interested in them. And I am so glad I did. The newborn session was done in our apartment and I could never imagine having to travel to a studio with a newborn (madness I tell you). Brian and Amanda were so great and able to get great shots of Easton in a short amount of time. Easton was great and slept the entire time. I just melt every time I look at these photos and I am just amazed at how tiny he was when he was born. I could not have asked for more from my photographers.


You can see all of Brian and Amanda's amazing work on their Facebook page and website. I am just so happy with how my maternity and newborn photos came out and I truly mean that.

No comments:

Post a Comment