Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fashion Week: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Anyone who knows me at all, knows how obsessed I am with Marc Jacobs. I have to say it was a little sad watching the end of the runway show and not seeing his handsome self walk out onto the runway. However, I have to say that Luella Bartley and Katie Hillier did a fantastic job. It was all about the girls (and there's nothing wrong with that). In the past Marc also had male models on the runway. I have to say I didn't really miss them that much this year. What I love most about MBMJ shows are how they are a little theatrical in how the looks are styled. The overall feeling I got from this collection is Tokyo high fashion meets menswear with a feminine touch. It might not be my favorite collection from the brand but it's not the worst either. Some of the looks were a little out there (even for me) but I just enjoyed watching this show (online) so much. You can see the entire collection here.
*Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment