Friday, February 7, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target


NY Fashion Week is in full swing and I felt that this was the best time to start adding in more fashion into my blog. Since I do work in the industry and the fact that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to focus on the direction of my blog. I figured, heck, why not start with something I am totally psyched for. I am super excited for the Peter Pilotto Collection to come to Target on February 9th. I am just drawn to all the bold prints and colors and the combination of fabrications and colors in each piece. I just love how some of the silhouettes are very high-end inspired while other pieces translate great for mass market. I just love when designers team up with Target to make affordable designer clothing for us women who can't afford high end designer clothes. (cough* new mommies *cough) I know that this collection may not be for everyone BUT I think there is at least one item for everyone. Now, I know I'm not going to be able to go to the store and shop til I drop, so I will probably be patiently waiting for it to hit online during one of my late night feedings with Easton.


Here are a few of my favorite looks from the collection. FYI, I seriously think I need the sunglasses, sneakers, and the clutch. Just sayin.



*Images via Target.com


No comments:

Post a Comment